Course Title: CISSP Certification Preparation
Session(s): 5 Session(s)
Class Time: 8:00AM-6:00PM
This course covers the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP CBK®. As of April 15, 2015 a new blueprint of the CISSP exam will be effective. The exam will cover 8 of the domains; rather than 10. Students will learn and apply concepts of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of security governance principles. An understanding of legal and regulatory issues that pertain to information security in a global context will be obtained. Threat recognition and management will be covered along with development and implementation of documented security policy, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
8 Domains of the Common Body of Knowledge:
- Security & Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communication & Network Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Security Assessment & Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- At least five years of experience and demonstration of competence in two or more of the eight domains.